Since 1990, PATLive has been providing award-winning virtual receptionist services to businesses throughout North America. With a team of over 150 contact center agents, we answer over 2M calls annually for our clients, acting on behalf of their businesses 24/7/365 to screen and transfer calls, take messages, collect leads, schedule appointments, process orders, provide tier-1 technical support and more. To learn more, visit patlive.com.
PATLive is currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Account Executive to join our team!
In this role, you will be responsible for utilizing a strategic combination of inbound and outbound sales tactics to establish a strong lead base; effectively acquire PATLive customers through prospecting, cold calling and building rebuilding relationships; and proactively interacting with existing customers to increase sales and grow company revenues.
- Prospect new clients through cold and warm lead generation.
- Manage sales calls and work with customers to identify and understand their objectives and align our services and plans with those needs.
- Utilize a consistent communication process to follow-up, nurture and qualify leads
- Proactively seek and acquire new partnerships and resellers of our brands
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales goals
- Represent PATLive at industry and partner events, to build relationships and drive sales
- Provide outstanding customer service, troubleshoot service and minor technical issues
- Maintain accurate records of daily sales activities, and leads
- Listen to the needs of the market and share insights / collaborate with the marketing team
- Develop strong relationships with clients and consistently deliver quality customer support.
The ideal candidate will be an assertive and persuasive customer service professional with 2-4 years of account management & / or sales experience. Outside Sales experience required. B2B sales and SaaS experience is a plus.
- Proven outside or field sales experience with a track record of hitting or exceeding sales goals
- Ability to self-source your own leads through a combination of cold calling and networking
- Strong experience in developing and managing key Lead Gen and Prospecting tools such LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Self-motivated, driven and thrives with responsibility and a sense of ownership
- The ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, relationship building and presentation skills.
- Strong prospecting and solution solving skills. A natural people-person
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and establish collaborative customer relationships
- Commitment to excellent customer service
If you are driven with a love for sales/prospecting, talking to and helping people, and sealing the deal, then we are ready to talk with you!
- Competitive salary [or other structure as applicable]
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K + 4% match
- Generous PTO allowance (10 holidays + [X] personal days)
- Wellness initiatives
- Quarterly company-wide volunteer/service days
- Casual office environment and dress