Temporary Remote Call Center Agent, Monday - Friday Shift.
PATLive is looking for smart, friendly people to help take calls on behalf of the State of Florida, answering calls in relation to COVID-19. We need people who are available to start immediately.
We Are Looking For:
- Great people skills (friendly and patient!) and a desire to work in a fast-paced, high call volume environment from home
- We are hiring full time (40 hours per week) and part-time (minimum of 20 hours per week) team members who can work during these hours: 9 AM to 6 PM EST, 5 days a week. The greater your schedule availability, the better.
- You must be somewhat tech-savvy - if you struggle to use a computer, you will not be a good fit for this position.
- You must have your own computer, high-speed internet, and a wired headset with a microphone (see computer requirements below)
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus
- You must have a quiet room at home where you can work without being disrupted by kids, pets, etc.
- You must reside in either Florida or Georgia.
- You must be able to pass a Level 2 Background Check.
How It Works:
- You will attend a remote interview via telephone and complete a questionnaire to confirm computer requirements and schedule availability.
- If you are selected, you will attend a remote training session via Zoom to explain how the software works and the call handling instructions.
- You will be required to install the telephony software on your computer and access a web-based portal during calls.
Minimum Computer Requirements
- PC Requirements: Windows 10, Quad-core i5 processor, 8GB of memory, 2GHz minimum processor speed, and a solid-state drive (SSD) with 5GB of free space
- Mac Requirements: Catalina OS, Quad-core i5 processor, 8GB of memory, 2GHz minimum processor speed, and a solid-state drive (SSD) with 5GB of free space
- A second computer monitor is strongly encouraged as it will make your job easier but is not a requirement.
- DSL or Cable internet that’s at least 10Mbps or faster
- A wired connection to your wifi router or cable modem
- A high-quality wired headset
- You will need to be able to work between 9 AM and 6 PM Monday - Friday. Shifts are available 5 days a week.
- Currently, we are only hiring Florida and Georgia residents. Please do not apply if you are not a Florida or Georgia resident
This position is temporary. Details will be provided upon hire of the expected duration. Opportunities for permanent positions may be available for successful candidates.