We are looking for Friendly and professional Virtual Receptionist to join our team! We offer opportunities to work on specific projects or provide general receptionist services to a variety of companies. This role is a unique opportunity in helping us deliver our mission: Creating Exceptional Experiences! This is a 100% Remote job opportunity.
To apply, you must live in Georgia.
Your Mission: (If you choose to accept)
- Great people skills (friendly and patient!) and a desire to work in a fast-paced, high call volume environment from home
- Answer calls for thousands of businesses that are located all over the Country
- You must be somewhat tech-savvy - if you struggle to use a computer, you will not be a good fit for this position
- Use strong communication skills to follow the call handling instructions
- Navigate cloud-based technology to handle caller interactions
- Stay in the know by using Slack Technology to communicate with team members and managers
- You must reside in Georgia
- You must have a quiet room at home where you can work without being disrupted by kids, pets, etc
- You must have high-speed internet, a wired headset with a microphone (some positions require you to have your own computer, see requirements below)
Minimum Computer Requirements:
- PC Requirements: Windows 10, Quad-core i5 processor, 8GB of memory, 2GHz minimum processor speed, and a solid-state drive (SSD) with 5GB of free space
- Mac Requirements: Catalina OS, Quad-core i5 processor, 8GB of memory, 2GHz minimum processor speed, and a solid-state drive (SSD) with 5GB of free space
- A second computer monitor is strongly encouraged as it will make your job easier but is not a requirement.
- DSL or Cable internet that’s at least 10Mbps or faster
- A wired connection to your wifi router or cable modem
- A high-quality wired headset
We’ve Got The Perks:
- Work from Home
- Incentives for Bilingual Spanish Speakers
- Full-time and Part-time options available
- Full-Time positions are eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Supplemental Benefits, and 401K
- Pay starts at $12 per hour and increases with promotions and incentive programs
- Flexible scheduling
- Growth opportunities
Your Awesome Skills:
- Ability to multitask
- Self-motivated and highly driven
- Ability to work independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Tech-savvy enough to troubleshoot minor computer issues
- Previous work experience at a call center is a plus
- Minimum of 25 hours a week
- Some weekend availability is required
- Preference is given to candidates available to work an evening shift
- The length of training varies and is a set time for the duration of training. More information will be provided during the interview process.
A bit about PATLive:
Since 1990, PATLive has been providing award-winning Virtual Receptionist services to businesses throughout North America. With a team of over 150 call center agents, we answer over 2M calls annually for our clients, acting on behalf of their businesses 24/7/365 to screen and transfer calls, take messages, collect leads, schedule appointments, process orders, provide tier-1 technical support and more. To learn more, visit https://www.patlive.com/.
Apply today to be a part of an awesome customer service-focused team!
PATLive is committed to building a team of different backgrounds, skills, and ideas. We value putting our heads together and delivering the best possible service. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. PATLive is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.